Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Part 2

I'm writing another post!!
Sort of making up for the hiatus.
Oh well in this post I wanna talk about entertainment.
First of all, I'm watching a new drama called Boys Before Flowers(Hana Yori Dango Korea)
Definitely beats the Japanese version by a mile.
For this past month I have been downloading a ton of music. I have almost 3000 songs in my itunes. Don't worry Soraya half of them is in English ;)
My new favourite actor is Kim Beom. He is my profile picture on Facebook. He's a really good actor for his age.
I wanna ask a question, is the Jonas fever finally over? I hope so xD
I still hate them. Nothing can make me like them.

Mood: Happy
Current Shows: American Idol/Boys Before Flowers
Current Fav Music Genre: Oldies


I wanna write lots of things but I am just too lazy. So goodnight ;)

~Shameera~

No comments: