Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Finally remember :D

Haha sorry ... I forgot my PASSWORD!!
So this month has been pretty tight. From PA Concert to Sports Day. And just to inform before I start my rant, I'm not really someone who likes to expose everything so I'll update 1 time a week?

Haha ok screw that now =)
I'm IN LOVE .............................with lots of songs. Especially Man In the Mirror. Michael Jackson I love you too(as a singer). Ah American Idol is getting interesting. I wonder what they will bring for Rat Pack week. I hope they don't butcher any of my beloved Rat Pack songs because its my favourite genre. Frank Sinatra is still awesome. I also like Do You Love Me - The Contours.
Old songs are really really addictive.

I also seem to be taking my studies more seriously now. I even made the effort to finish my B.M work early. Now I just need to work on my Mathematics. Anyways back to American Idol.

I find it really funny that my mom thought Simon and Paula were married seeing as they keep flirting and kissing each other. Even her friend told me that. And Karyna Simon is NOT 60. They are probably dating but in denial =)
To Simon : JUST MARRY HER ALREADY! :D

Next, my life.
I found out something new about myself, I dislike going out to places like Cinemas. I feel sick every single time. I was just watching Singin In The Rain and Bride Wars 2 days ago. I swear I hate that stupid Bride Wars movie. I love Singin In The Rain. Gene Kelly is a superb star and so is Debbie Reynolds. What are the latest movies in cinemas anyways? AND I LOVE CARL JR'S :P

Audition results are tomorrow. Ms. Ann said that even if I don't get the lead role I will still be in choir so I don't need to worry. Thanks that REALLY cheered me up(sarcasm). I love K.H class now and my school life would be perfect if Munir " I'm a Gorilla" Malik would stop disturbing me. I have a revenge in my mind... so WATCH OUT YOU ASS :)

As of now I have completed all of my work except for a bit of Maths. Not sleepy at all and I wanna watch more American Idol. Guess I gotta wait till tomorrow. God I wanna type more so I shall continue now :D

Lets see............
Well Mr. Giva called me a really unpleasant name last week and I told him he will miss me after I'm gone from Form 3. I know he will ....... I'll miss him too because he's actually a very nice teacher.
Bought a Hard Drive (320GB) from the Digital Mall. I am dying for a Guitar Hero Band Pack. Gotta retrieve my school blogger account details. I'm such an irresponsible person. I hope that Jian Hansha Putucheary is done with the assignment or I'll personally assasinate him. My MSN doesn't want to work for some reason and I'm way too lazy to fix it. Reading FanFic is bad for your health. Don't start =)

I am repeatedly listening to Do You Love Me. So groovy .... Motown rocks! And I think more people should know bout my blog by now. And to my dear teachers : I don't mind if you read my posts because I don't write personal things here and I am an honest person =)

Boys Over Flowers just ended its run :( .... I love that drama and Kim Beom in it is awesome :D ....well at least the ending is sweet. Bye bye Japanese version ... you can be gone for all its worth :P .....

Planning to watch a movie after exams. And some of my friends plan to take a certain someone for a makeover...haha XD ... that's bloody impossible.

Song of the Week : Singin In The Rain - Gene Kelly
Movie of the Week : Singin In The Rain
TV Show of the Week : American Idol
Music Genre of the Week : Rat Pack
Best Idol contestant performance of the Week : Matt Giraud ( Sorry Adam sucked ass XD )

Don't be surprised if I update again after 10 mins ... but it will be an Idol review for Disco Week :D

No comments: