Saturday, May 2, 2009

My day =)

Haha well today I met the Beckster :D
Went to her house at 11.30 ish? Then was waiting in the bloody TV room f0r her to finish bathing <.< .....then finally the queen arrived. Well we went to Pavilion with her very kind and funny maid. I was getting extremely bored of roaming around clothes. But I liked that Frank something shop. The hoodies were hot. Yeap I said hot :D
Then after that she told me that she wanted to meet random Malay people and I was shocked. Not only will my mom slay me... I hate meeting strangers. Then we went to Carl's Jr. and I made her pay for my mouth watering burger. Ah she wanted to puke at the sight of it so I borrowed her iPod and put Footprints in the Sand on repeat while she went off to the john. Its so peaceful to eat burger while listening to Leona Lewis. Gotta keep that in mind.
Well the rest of the day was just sitting in her TV Room with our laptops and we even made some weird vids. And I also talked to a few of her Malay buddies. They are effin crazy man.

Ah I'm still addicted to Michael Jackson(or shall I say Mikhail) ...... reformatted my MacBook so I am cleaning my iTunes library. Ah my desktop looks damn clean now :D ... and I'm so happy that Adam was in the bottom 3 ... was it his tween fans bedtimes?


Song of the Week : Human Nature - Michael Jackson
Movie of the Week : Slumdog Millionaire
TV Show of the Week : Britain's Got Talent
Music Genre of the Week : Rat Pack Standards
Best Idol contestant performance of the Week : Matt Giraud (his final) :(

No comments: