Saturday, May 9, 2009

PA Weekend.

PA Weekend was REALLY fun. And no I'm not exaggerating.
Well on Friday we had a few games in the morning and a masterclass later on. That was the bomb man! Really enjoyed the masterclass and the vocal rehearsal as well. But I sprained my leg for some unknown reason so I had to be treated with bandage. After that I ended up sitting on a wheelchair as I couldn't walk at all :( . But the CPAC teachers were really really nice and helped me out a lot. I got to go down for the next event with an elevator. Then it was time to answer questions for a quiz :D ...loved that! And also all the teams had to construct some prison thingy. I ended up going home to sleep but came back the next day.

Day 2:
Missed Salsa Class(banned from moving) ..... and also didn't join the outdoor games. Had another vocal masterclass with miss Joan =) ... it was even better than the previous day. Then I had to watch people getting extremely wet and dirty while I was clean and dry. Psht they didn't even know who's the sound manager for FAME. Its obviously Mr. Terrence. Sadly I couldn't play. Then we had the investigation game. That was the best game I have played throughout the entire camp. I was in Team Nick so we became investigators and our partners were Team Jose(actors). They had to create a story and act it out for us while we investigate the crime. Haha Mr. Kang and Miss Joan really fooled me and Miss Low was acting all dumb(She was the Personal Assistant to Mr. Kang)
So Mr Kang's name was Mr. Jack and Miss Joan's name was Miss Kim Kong(XD) ... we had to investigate the entire story. So our story was : Mr. Jack chose Annabelle(the victim) for productions every year while he casted Izzy(Miss Kim Kong's fav student) as an understudy. So Miss Kim Kong got jealous and kidnapped her during the first night of the performance. Mr. Jack has a weird infatuation with Annabelle as he keeps describing her as "My favourite student/Good dancer/The best student" .... Miss Kim Kong gets mad because she has a crush on Mr. Jack and they start having a fight and Mr. Jack calls her King Kong(and ya know all the bad stuff) ..... Then we chose Miss Kim Kong as the kidnapper and Annabelle as the victim.
Real story : Mr. Jack has a crush on Annabelle - Miss Kim Kong likes Mr. Jack and is jealous and heartbroken - They start fighting and all the weird names come out of Mr. Jack's mouth - Izzy hates Annabelle but has nothing to do with the kidnapping and Miss Kim Kong is also innocent(bummer) ... So the kidnapper turned out to be Izzy's boyfriend Sean and Annabelle is the victim. But the teachers said our team asked really good questions.
The funniest part is still the relationship between Miss Kim Kong and Mr. Jack.
There were also a few other teams but I didn't really understand theirs. Could remember something bout Sam and Bernard being gay and jealous relationships XD
Well that's bout it =)
Song of the Week : The Way You Look Tonight - Frank Sinatra
Movie of the Week : Ferris Bueller's Day Off (Love comedy)
TV Show of the Week : Britain's Got Talent (Beat's American Idol this week)
Music Genre of the Week : Rat Pack Standards(Haha still addicted to it)
Best Idol contestant performance of the Week : Adam Lambert & Allison Iraheta (I love this duet thing)

No comments: