Sunday, May 24, 2009

FINALE!!!!

Extremely happy that Kris won! I knew he was gonna win :P
I'm seriously gonna miss the AI Judging Panel for the whole year. And Ryan too. I heart all of them and their banters. And for a moment I thought Simon was like kissing Paula when Kris performed with Keith Urban. Still having that Idol fever. Ah Idol is awesome!!! Wait and a special line for Karyna : Yes Adam Lambert is hot, I just noticed it. He is also a decent singer but I love it only when he sings rock. The AI Finale was the bomb! QUEEN WAS THERE!!!! And the bikini girl and Norman Gentle thing made me crack up!

I feel guilty for missing Mid Year Exams(Please forgive me god). I also enjoy being with my friends in Cheras. Like Lijin/Bryan/Ji Anne/Amanda and all of them. Rehearsals are really fun and during lunch we usually watch a horror movie :D

My stupid internet is not working!!!!! So I'm at the Swimming Pool typing this. Which means I need to get Idol and ask Karyna to download Britain's Got Talent for me :D . I am going to get a weeks leave from rehearsals to spend time at school. I miss being in class! Well that's all I have to say

Song of the Week : Dance Little Sister - Terence Trent D'Arby
Movie of the Week : Forrest Gump
TV Show of the Week : American Idol
Music Genre of the Week : Big Band
Best Idol contestant performance of the Week : Kris Allen - Ain't No Sunshine AND also that Adam Lambert performance of the Sam Cooke song.

No comments: